Friday, March 31, 2006

Tammy to Dawn Yang: "You'll never be like me!"

Looks like Dawn Yang's shame game is over! Her phoney "MySpace" site has been shut down! Yang told friends she couldn't stand the attention Tammy NYP was getting on the internet, and felt like she HAD to do SOMETHING!
Dawn, here's a message from Tammy:

Dawn, you cannot hope to compete with me. I have used my natural body to tempt, attarct and satisfy men and women all over the world. The only thing you have done is to have plastic surgery on your face so that you don't even look like a normal person. You look like Michael Jackson. As you get older, you will look more and more ridiculous. I am young and naturally beautiful, and not afraid to show everything I have. Think you are great? Then show us what YOU have.
Tammy





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?